- Ονομασίες :
- Extreme strength and resistance
- R10 Cerftified by adding WOCA Anti-Slip Additive
- Full and rich appearance
- Indoor climate labelled
- Fire classification according to DIN EN 13501: Bfl-s1
Colors: Gl.10, Gl.20, Gl.40
Master XP-2K Lacquer is a water-based, two-component floor lacquer remarkable for its extremely high resistance to black heel marks, scratches and stains. Its superior performance is perfectly suited for high traffic public areas, such as canteens and stairs, as its extreme protection and resistance make the floors easy to clean and maintain. The wood is left with a rich and full appearance, due to the high solids content. This indoor climate labelled lacquer is applied in a convenient and safe way, and ensures a comfortable indoor climate afterwards.
It is important that both wood and lacquer have a temperature of min. 15°C (preferably around 20°C) and air humidity of approx. 50%. Make sure that the room is well-ventilated for optimal evaporation and drying time. For the final sanding to bare wood, use grit 100-120 sandpaper or sanding pad. Vacuum thoroughly and wipe the floor down afterwards, using a tightly-wrung water-soaked mop/cloth. The floor must be completely dry before priming. When priming, use WOCA Master Base Primer for newly sanded wood to reduce side bonding. Alternatively, try WOCA Master Multi Primer for exotic wood species or old wood previously treated with oil or wax.
- Apply the primer. When dry, mix WOCA Master Classic 2K Hardener with the lacquer and shake thoroughly before use. Leave the mixture to stand for ten minutes before use, to allow the hardener to activate.
- A coat of Master XP-2K Lacquer should be applied undiluted, using a brush or roller. Leave the surface to dry until next day.
- Sand the surface with grit 120-200 and vacuum clean the surface thoroughly.
- Apply the final coat of Master XP-2K Lacquer with hardener (freshly mixed).
The freshly-lacquered floor is suitable for cautious use after approx. 5-6 hours. Do not place furniture etc. on the floor until at least 24 hours after the final coat of lacquer. The floor will be ready for normal use after approx. 5 days, after which rugs etc. can be placed on the floor.
|Solid content||Approx. 33 %|
|Fully hard||5 days.|
|Viscosity||Approx. 22 sec.|
|Mixing ratio||500 ml hardener to 4.5 L lacquer|
|Application tools||Lacquer Roller, 9 mm pile, #88005
Wool Pad, #596051
Blue pad holder, #399710
|Pot life||The mixture must be used within 5 hours, as the hardener loses its effect afterwards.|
|Disposal||Empty containers and residues to be disposed of according to local regulations.|
|Shelf life||1 year from manufacturing date|
|Storage||+10-25°C. Keep out of reach of children. Do not expose to heat (e.g. sunlight). Store frost-free during winter and cool during summer (max +25°C).|