- Ονομασίες :
- Reduces side-bonding
- Economical in use
- Minimizes penetration of tannic acid
Master Base Primer, Natural is a thick, water-based, quick-drying and sandable wood primer. The primer seals the wood and minimises tannic acid penetration and side-bonding. It is only suitable for untreated or sanded surfaces and works as a powerful basic lacquer before treatment with other water-based WOCA floor lacquers.
Final sanding must be done with fine sandpaper (grit 120). Vacuum carefully afterwards. The surface must be free of dirt, grease, wax and dust. The primer must be room temperature before use.
- Apply the primer undiluted with brush or roller, following the wood along its length, and allow the surface to dry.
- Apply a layer of topcoat with one of the WOCA floor lacquers. Leave the surface to dry until next day.
- Sand the surface with 120–180 grit sandpaper and vacuum clean the surface thoroughly.
- Apply another 1-2 topcoats.
|Solid content||Approx. 35 %|
|Density||Approx. 1.0–1.05 gr/ml|
|Viscosity||Ready mixed. Approx. 35 seconds in DIN CUP 4 mm at 20°C.|
|Colours||Natural, Extra White and Nordic White|
|Drying time||Sandable after approx. 120 min. at 20°C and 30-60% RH.|
|Application tools||Lacquer Paint Roller, 9 mm luv, #88005|
Lacquer Paint Roller, 11 mm luv, #88003
Paint Roller Handle, #599650
Telescope Stick, #599651
Wool Pad, #596051
Blue pad holder, #399710
|Disposal||Dispose of this material and its container to local disposal facility for chemical waste.|
|Shelf life||1 year from manufacturing date.|
|Storage||Store out of reach of children. Do not expose to heat (e.g. sunlight). Store frost-free.|