- Ονομασίες :
- Especially suited for troublesome wooden floors
- Minimizes side-bonding
Master Multi Primer is a solvent-based, fast-drying and easy-to-sand wood primer, which will seal the wood and improve the adhesion of a subsequent coat of lacquer. The primer is especially suitable as a problem-solving primer on old and previously treated floors, as well as a primer for exotic, oily wood varieties.
It is important that both wood and primer have a temperature of min. 15°C (preferably around 20°C) and air humidity of approx. 50%. Make sure that the room is well-ventilated for optimal evaporation and drying time. For the final sanding to bare wood, use grit 100-120 sandpaper or sanding pad. Vacuum thoroughly and wipe the floor down afterwards if necessary, using a tightly-wrung water-soaked cloth. The floor must be completely dry before Master Multi Primer is applied.
- Shake the container well before use.
- Apply undiluted Master Multi Primer with a short-bristle roller (6 mm), using light movements lengthways along the wood.
- Leave the wood primer to dry for 30-60 minutes.
- The floor can then be finished with one of WOCA’s lacquers, following the instructions for the lacquer you have chosen. This product is not suitable for use with WOCA Invisible 2K Lacquer.
|Mixing ratio||Ready to use. Do not dilute.|
|Drying time||Before application of lacquer: 30-60 minutes.|
|Application tools||Lacquer roller, 9 mm pile, #88007|
Lacquer roller handle, #599650
Telescopic rod, #599651
|Disposal||Dispose of contents/container to an approved waste disposal plant.|
|Shelf life||1 year|
|Storage||+ 5-25°C. Keep out of reach of children. Must not be exposed to heat (e.g. sunlight). Store frost-free.|