- Ονομασίες :
- Resistant to liquids such as water, coffee, tea and red wine
- Resistant to scratches and marks
- Gives the wood a beautiful, breathable surface
- Approved for indoor use
Colors: Extra White, White, Concrete Grey, Sand Grey, Carbon Black, Caramel Brown, Smoke Brown, Chocolate, Natural
Sizes: 1L, 2.5L
Diamond Oil Active is for those who appreciate an incredibly high level of quality when oiling their wooden floors. This exclusive, single-component, low-odour, extremely hard-wearing floor oil is made from the absolutely finest quality materials, is very easy to work with and assures minimal waste. Diamond Oil Active’s unique hyper cross linking technology will give your wooden floor a comfortable, non-slip surface that is extremely water repellent and easy to clean and maintain. The oil has a dry matter content of >90% and is suitable for machine-application when oiling untreated, new or newly-sanded wooden floors in all species of wood.
The wood must be newly-sanded with grit 100-120 for the final sanding. Product, room and floor temperature must be between 15-30°C. Ensure good ventilation when applying the oil and when it is drying.
- Wash the floor with WOCA Intensive Wood Cleaner. Leave the floor to dry for at least 8 hours before applying the oil.
- Thoroughly shake the container of Diamond Oil Active, both before and during use. Containers with different batch numbers should be mixed to avoid colour mismatch. Apply the oil using a short-bristled paint roller (3-4 mm) in an even coat.
- Leave the oil to penetrate for 10-15 min. If the oil soaks quickly into the wood, apply more oil.
- Rub the oil into the wood until the floor appears saturated. Use a polishing machine with a white or beige pad.
- Remove excess oil with dry, lint-free cotton cloths or pads until the surface no longer appears wet.
- If an extra-attractive finish and resistance is desired, the floor can be repolished with 1 dl Diamond Oil Active per 10 m² within 6-12 hours of the first application. The oil should be polished thoroughly, as described in 4+5.
- The floor can be used with caution after 24 hours.
- Clean tools with WOCA Solvent or Turpentine.
For regular cleaning, use WOCA Natural Soap or WOCA Oil Refreshing Soap. Re-oil the surface with WOCA Maintenance Oil Diamond Active, as required. Please note: Do not expose the floor to water or clean it for the first 3-5 days while the oil is hardening.
|Solid content||> 90 %|
|Fully hard||3-5 days at 20°C|
|Binder||Vegetable oil components|
|Dilution||WOCA Solvent or turpentine (does not normally need to be diluted).|
|Drying time||Approx. 24 hours at 20°C|
|Application tools||Paint Roller, 4 mm luv, article no. 88004
Paint roller handle, 25mm, article no. 599650
Telescopic rod, article no. 599651
|Safety||Due to the risk of self-ignition it is important that oil wetted cloths are soaked and disposed of in a tightly closed and water filled container after use.|
|Disposal||Empty containers and residues to be disposed of according to local regulations.|
|Shelf life||3 years|
|Packaging||1 L + 2.5 L|
|Storage||+ 10-25°C. Keep out of reach of children. Must not be exposed to heat (e.g. sunlight). Store frost-free.|