- Ονομασίες :
- Resistant to liquids such as water, coffee, tea and red wine
- Resistant to scratches and marks
- Gives the wood a beautiful, breathable surface
Colors: Natural, White
Sizes: 1L, 2.5L, 5L
Use Maintenance Oil Diamond Active for the ultimate care and maintenance of your oiled wooden floor. This exclusive, low-odour, extremely tough maintenance oil is made from the absolute highest quality raw materials, to benefit both you and your oiled floor. In addition to being very easy to use and assuring minimal product waste, the maintenance oil refreshes the natural, warm glow of the wood and increases resistance to stains and waste, via a unique hyper cross linking technology. Maintenance Oil Diamond Active is suitable for both manual and machine application to oiled floors.
Product, room and floor temperature should be 15-30°C. Make sure that the room is well-ventilated for optimal evaporation and drying time. Wash the floor with WOCA Intensive Wood Cleaner and leave the floor to dry for at least 8 hours before application of the maintenance oil.
- Shake the container well.
- Apply approx. 1 dl of Maintenance Oil Diamond Active per 4 m² floor using a pad, short-bristled paint roller (3-4 mm) or a buffing machine with a white or beige pad on slightly larger areas.
- Make sure that the oil is rubbed well into the wood. Continue polishing until the wood seems saturated and the surface has an even, uniform appearance.
- Remove excess oil with clean, lint-free cotton cloths, before proceeding to the next section. The surface should not appear wet and no excess oil should remain on the surface.
- Continue, following the aforementioned method, until the whole floor has been treated.
- Clean tools using turpentine.
- If the floor is polished with a buffing machine, it can be used with caution after 4 hours of drying time at 20°C. If polished manually, the floor can be used with caution after approximately 24 hours. Do not expose the floor to water or clean it for the first 3 days, while the oil is hardening.
For regular cleaning, use WOCA Natural Soap or WOCA Oil Refreshing Soap. For re-oiling, we recommend WOCA Diamond Oil Active.
|Solid content||Approx. 70 %|
|Fully hard||3 days at 20°C|
|Colours||Natural and white|
|Binder||Vegetable oil components|
|Application tools||Paint Roller, 4 mm luv, #88004
Paint roller handle, 25mm, #599650
Telescopic rod, #599651
|Safety||Due to the risk of self-ignition it is important that oil wetted cloths are soaked and disposed of in a tightly closed and water filled container after use.|
|Disposal||Empty containers and residues to be disposed of according to local regulations.|
|Shelf life||3 years|
|Packaging||2.5 L and 5 L|
|Storage||+ 10-25° C. Keep out of reach of children. Must not be exposed to heat (e.g. sunlight). Store frost-free.|