- Ονομασίες :
- Ensures maximum dirt and water resistance from day one
- Enhances the natural colour of the wood
- Cleans and maintains the floor gently
- Leaves a mat protecting oil film on the wood surface
Colors: Natural, White, Extra White
Sizes: 0.25L, 1L, 2.5L
Oil and soap solution. Oil Refreshing Soap is for regular cleaning and maintenance of oiled wood floors. The natural variant is used for natural oiled and colour oiled floors and the white variant for white oiled wood floors. Oil Refreshing Soap combines efficient cleaning with re-oiling as additional oil penetrates into the wood, forming a matt protective layer on the surface.
Use WOCA Wood Stain Remover or WOCA Intensive Wood Cleaner for particular stubborn stains before cleaning and maintaining with Oil Refreshing Soap.
- Shake the container well before use. Make sure the pigments are mixed well.
- Mix Oil Refreshing Soap with lukewarm water: – For traditionally oiled floors: 1:20 (250 ml soap into 5 L of water). – For UV-oiled and oil-waxed floors: 1:40 (125 ml soap into 5 L of water). The mixture ratio can vary depending on wear.
- Wipe the floor lengthwise with the soap water. It is recommended to clean an area of approx. 10 m2 at a time.
- Leave wood to dry for approx. 2 hours before use.
- If a light shine is wanted, polish the dry floor with a white pad.
Oiled wood floors can also be cleaned regularly with Natural Soap, Natural or White, and re-oiled with Maintenance Oil or Maintenance Gel at regular intervals in residential areas and often in commercial areas.
|Colours||Natural, White and Extra White|
|Drying time||2 hours at 20°C|
|Application tools||Floor cloth or mop.|
|Disposal||Dispose of contents/container to an approved waste disposal plant.|
|Shelf life||3 years|
|Packaging||1 L – 2.5 L|
|Storage||+10-25°C. Keep out of reach of children. Do not expose to heat (e.g. sunlight). Store frost-free during winter and cool during summer (max. +25°C).|