- Ονομασίες :
- Simple application both manually and by machine
- Eco-friendly indoor environments
- For occasional maintenance
Colors: Natural, White
Oil Care may be used for the maintenance of all oiled wood surfaces and is especially suitable for the regular maintenance of oiled wood floors.
- Clean the floor with 250 ml Intensive Wood Cleaner mixed into 5 liter water. Leave the floor to dry for at least 8 hours. The floor must be completely dry.
- Shake the container carefully. Polish in a thin layer of the Oil Care with a white pad, cotton cloth or use polishing machine for large surfaces. It is important that the Oil Care is carefully polished into the wood. Continue polishing until the wood appears saturated and the surface looks uniform.
- The floor should not appear wet and there should not be any excess oil left on the surface after polishing.
- Work in smaller areas one step at a time until the floor is finished.
- After 1-2 hours, the floor can be used with caution. Do not expose the floor to water during hardening time – approx. 24 hours.
Regular cleaning: WOCA Natural Soap or WOCA Oil Refreshing Soap. Re-oil with WOCA Maintenance Oil or WOCA Maintenance Gel when required.
|Fully hard||24 hours|
|Colours||Natural and white.|
|Application tools||Wool Pad, #596061|
|Safety||Due to the risk of self-ignition it is important that oil wetted cloths are soaked and disposed of in a tightly closed and water filled container after use.|
|Disposal||Empty containers and residues to be disposed of according to local regulations.|
|Storage||Store safely, out of reach of children. Do not expose to heat (e.g. sunlight). Store frost-free.|