- Ονομασίες :
1. Is your wooden deck suffering from mold, algae and green growth…
- … then it is time for a thorough clean as mold, algae and green growth keep the moisture in the wood. This has a damaging effect on the wood in the long run as the risk of fungus and decay increases radically. It is also important to be extra careful, if you are walking on a wooden deck with green growth in moist weather, as the surface gets extremely slippery.Recommendation: A thorough wood cleaning with WOCA Exterior Cleaner effectively removes all dirt from the surface as well as prepares the wood for a protecting wood oil finish.
2. Always clean wooden garden furniture before a wood oil treatment
- Wooden garden furniture must always be cleaned before an oil treatment – even if the furniture is new. The wood cleaning removes invisible fungus and prepares the wood for a protecting wood oil finish.The wood cleaning shall not take place on wood – or stone surfaces as it can leave stains.Recommendation: It is a good idea to clean oiled wood with WOCA Exterior Cleaner carefully during the season as it prevents dirt from damaging the actual oil finish.
3. Never use a high-pressure cleaner on wooden decks
- It may seem like a fast solution and a good idea to use a high-pressure cleaner for the wooden deck, but on wood it will do more harm than good. This kind of cleaning can damage the fibers in the wood and result in an uneven surface, which is much more receptive to dirt and green growth compared to the original surface. Using a high-pressure cleaner will also moisten the wood to such an extent that the risk of fungus and decay increases, which will shorten the lifetime of the wood.
4. Maintain the exclusive look
- Give garden furniture (made of poly rattan, wood, steel, PVC, etc.) a renewed and exclusive look – even though the furniture may be several years old.Remove dirt and grease efficiently with WOCA Multi Cleaner and add weather protection and a fresh shine to the surface with WOCA Multi protector.The eco-friendly products are easy to use as they come in spray bottles as ready mixed.
5. Rejuvenate your old, weather-beaten garden furniture
- It only requires one simple product to rejuvenate your old, weather-beaten wooden garden furniture: WOCA Deep Cleaner, which is a combination of two products (Deep Cleaner A and B) in one practical spray. The thick, jelly-like texture makes the wood cleaning product very easy to apply and work with, while effectively dissolving and removing dirt, discoloration and paint- or oil residues. The quick and easy work process can be described with four simple words: rinse, spray, scrub and rinse.Recommendation: Finish the revived garden furniture with WOCA Exterior Oil or WOCA Exterior Paint to ensure maximum protection and long durability.
6. Give your garden furniture a beautiful makeover
- Old and dull wooden garden furniture can be rejuvenated with WOCA Exterior Paint. The paint covers really well and maintains the natural wood structure of the wood.WOCA Exterior Paint is available in white, black, grey and red and provides the furniture with a hard wearing surface well protected against green growth and discoloration.Recommendation: The wooden garden furniture must always be cleaned thoroughly with WOCA Exterior Cleaner before being painted. This is done to obtain the best and most beautiful and durable result.
7. Things to remember prior to any outdoor wood treatment
- 1. The wood must be completely dry2. Temperature between 15-25°C3. A humidity level below 80%4. Application in dry weather only5. Avoid direct sunlight