- Ονομασίες :
- Preserves the natural structure of the wood
- Delays discolourating of resin and protects against “popping” of the knots
- Certified by IBR
Colors: White, Extra White
Sizes: 0.75L, 2.5L
Panel White is a water-based product for the lightening up of yellowed wood, e.g. ceilings and wall panels. Panel White is used indoors for untreated and lacquered softwood.
- The wood must be clean and completely dry. Wash with WOCA Intensive Wood Cleaner mixed with water in the ratio 1:40. Wipe off with clean water. Loose lacquer remains of earlier lacquered surfaces must be removed. It is recommendable to make a small test with the product on a less conspicuous place to evaluate the result.
- Stir the Panel White carefully before and during use. Buckets with different batch numbers should be mixed before use to avoid differences in shade and gloss.
- Apply the product with a brush in an even layer lengthwise the wood grain. Do not apply on more than 3-4 boards at the time and finish them to avoid overlaps.
- Clean tools with water and soap.
The treated wood surface may be cleaned with Intensive Wood Cleaner mixed with water in the ratio 1:40. It is recommendable to use a hard wrung cloth.
|Declaration:||Water, alkyd dispersion, pigments.|
|Colours||White and Extra White|
|Drying time||Approx. 2 hours.|
|Application tools||Wide brush for lye or water-based products. Small round brush for profiles and edges.|
|Cleaning of tools:||With water and soap|
|Disposal||Empty containers and residues to be disposed of according to local regulations.|
|Packaging||0.75 L – 2.5 L|
|Storage||Store safely, out of reach of children Do not expose to heat (e.g. sunlight). Store frost-free.|