- Ονομασίες :
- 2-component floor lacquer
- Unique untreated effect
- Provides the wood with a silky smooth, breathable, flexible and self-matting finish
- Ultra-mat gloss level
- Produces a unique invisible, untreated look
Master Invisible 2K Lacquer is a high-quality water-based ultra-matt floor lacquer developed to give the wood a raw, bare wood look. The lacquer is based on a polyurethane binding agent, which will leave the surface with a texture resembling newly-sanded wood. The hardening agent is an isocyanate-free hardener. The lacquer is indoor climate labeled which ensures a low odor indoor climate.
It is important that both wood and lacquer have a temperature of min. 15°C (preferably around 20°C) and air humidity of approx. 50 %. Make sure that the room is well-ventilated for optimal evaporation and drying time. For the final sanding to bare wood, use grit 120-150 sandpaper or sanding pad. Vacuum carefully afterwards. The surface must be free of dirt, grease, wax and dust. The floor should be completely dry before application of Master Invisible 2K lacquer.
- Mix WOCA Pure 2K Hardener with the lacquer and shake thoroughly before use. Leave the mixture to stand for ten minutes before use, to allow the hardener to activate.
- Apply a coat of the mixture with a paint roller or brush and leave the floor to dry for 2-3 hours. Apply the second coat and leave the surface to dry until the next day. The floor can be sanded after 12 hours.
- Sand the surface with grit 150-220 and vacuum clean the surface thoroughly.
- Apply the final coat of freshly mixed hardener and lacquer.
The freshly-lacquered floor is suitable for cautious use after approx. 12 hours. Do not place furniture etc. on the floor until at least 24 hours after the final coat of lacquer. The floor will be ready for normal use after approx. 8 days, after which rugs etc. can be placed on the floor.
NB: Water and coloured fluids, such as red wine and coffee, must be wiped off immediately to prevent staining. If a brighter appearance is wanted, add WOCA Invisible White Additive.
|Solid content||Approx. 34%|
|Fully hard||8 days. Wait 8 days before covering with carpets and washing.|
|Viscosity||Approx. 34 sec.|
|Mixing ratio||100 ml hardener to 5 L lacquer.|
|Application tools||Lacquer Application Roller, 11 mm luv, article no. 88003
Paint roller handle, 25mm, article no. 599650
Wool Pad, article no. 596051
Blue Pad Holder, article no. 399710
|Pot life||The mixture must be used within 48 hours. Shake thoroughly before use.|
|Disposal||Empty containers and residues to be disposed of according to local regulations.|
|Shelf life||3 years|
|Storage||+ 10-25°C. Keep out of reach of children. Must not be exposed to heat (e.g. sunlight). Store frost-free.|