- Ονομασίες :
- Easy to sand
- Thick consistency
- Even, uniform finish
Master Filler Classic is a fast-drying solvent-based gap filler for joins and gaps in wooden floors, such as brick and herringbone pattern parquet. It is easy to work with and shortens the work process due to its fast drying time.
The surface must be completely clean, dry and free of dust, wax, grease, polish, etc. Remove grime and irregularities using a sanding machine. Use grit 60-80 sandpaper for the final sanding before application of Master Filler Classic.
- Shake the container well before use.
- Mix the Master Filler Classic and the sanding residue into a nice and soft paste. The structure of the filler can be adjusted using the fine or coarse sanding residue. We recommend the use of sanding residue from grit 100.
- Distribute the filler evenly, using a stainless steel applicator. Repeat if necessary.
- Sand the surface with grit 80-120 sandpaper once the surface is dry.
- The surface can then be lacquered using one of WOCA’s lacquers, following the product instructions.
|Viscosity||Approx. 60 sec.|
|Mixing ratio||Approx. 20% sanding residue – depending on the colour of the wood and the depth/width of the join.|
|Drying time||Before sanding: 15-30 minutes at 20°C. For larger joins, Master Filler Classic should be left to dry completely before further treatment.|
|Application tools||Lacquer roller, 9 mm pile, #88007
Lacquer roller handle, #599650
Telescopic rod, #599651
|Safety||Due to the risk of self-ignition it is important that oil wetted cloths are soaked and disposed of in a tightly closed and water filled container after use.|
|Shelf life||1 year|
|Storage||+5-25°C. Keep out of reach of children. Must not be exposed to heat (e.g. sunlight). Store frost-free.|