- Ονομασίες :
- Easy to sand once it has cured
- Thick, elastic consistency
- Odour neutral
Master Filler Aqua is a water-based, thick and easy-to-sand gap filler for joins, holes and cracks in wooden parquet floors in e.g. brick or herringbone patterns. The filler produces a uniform finish, is extremely easy to work with and will not crack as it is elastic and allows the wood to work.
The surface must be completely clean, dry and free of dust, wax, grease, polish, etc. Grime and irregularities should be removed using a sanding machine. Before application of Master Filler Aqua, use grit 60-80 sandpaper for a final sanding.
- Shake the container well before use.
- Mix the Master Filler Aqua and the sanding residue into a nice and soft paste. The structure of the filler can be adjusted using the fine or coarse sanding residue.
- Distribute the filler evenly, using a stainless steel applicator. Repeat if necessary.
- Sand the surface with grit 100-120 sandpaper once the surface is dry.
- The surface can then be lacquered using one of WOCA’s lacquers, following the product instructions.
|Viscosity||(Ford 6): Approx. 38 sec.|
|Mixing ratio||Mix 10-15 % sanding residue with Master Filler Aqua.|
|Drying time||Ready for sanding: 60 minutes at 20°C. For particularly large joins, the filler should be left to dry until the following day.|
|Application tools||Lacquer roller, 11 mm pile, #88003
Lacquer roller handle, #599650
Telescopic rod, #599651
|Disposal||Dispose of contents/container to an approved waste disposal plant.|
|Shelf life||1 year at 20°C from date of manufacture.|
|Storage||+10-25°C. Do not expose to high temperatures or direct sunlight. Store frost-free.|