- Ονομασίες :
- Resistant to dirt and fluids, e.g. water, coffee, tea and red wine
- Available in many different colours
- Gives the wood a beautiful, breathable surface
- Indoor climate labelled
Colors: Black, Redbrown, Castle Grey, Extra White, Walnut, Extra Grey, Brazil Brown, Antique, Lightbrown, Natural, White, Light Brown, Rhode Island Brown
Sizes: 1L, 2.5L, 5L
Master Colour Oil provides colour and protection in one product. The oil penetrates the wood and ensures a hardwearing surface with high resistance to water and dirt. It is perfect for indoor use on all unfinished, new or newly-sanded surfaces in all wood species.
Product, room and floor temperature must be between 15-30°C. Wood humidity must not exceed 12%. Ensure good ventilation during application and when drying. The wood must be newly sanded, use grit 100-120 for the final sanding. Vacuum thoroughly. Clean the wood with WOCA Intensive Wood Cleaner and leave it to dry for at least 8 hours before applying the oil.
- Thoroughly shake the container of Master Colour Oil, both before and during use. Containers with different batch numbers should be mixed to avoid colour mismatch.
- Apply the oil using a short-bristled paint roller (4-6 mm) in an even coat. Work in small areas of no more than 10 m² at a time.
- Leave the oil to soak in for 10-20 min. If the oil soaks quickly into the wood, apply more oil.
- Polish the oil into the wood until the surface appears saturated. Use a buffing machine with a beige pad for large areas and a polishing cloth/pad manually for small areas.
- Remove excess oil with dry, lint-free cotton cloths or pads until the surface no longer appears wet. Continue until the whole area has been polished and excess oil has been thoroughly removed.
- To ensure a good saturation the surface should be re-polished with 1 dl Master Colour Oil per 10 m² within 6-12 hours after the first application. The oil should be polished thoroughly, as described in step 4+5.
- The surface can be used with caution after 12-24 hours and is fully hardened after 5-7 days at 20°C and 55% humidity, after which rugs etc. can be placed on the floor.
Regular cleaning: WOCA Natural Soap or WOCA Oil Refreshing Soap. Re-oil the surface with WOCA Maintenance Oil or Maintenance Gel as required. Please note: Do not expose the surface to water or clean it for the first 7 days while the oil is hardening.
|Solid content||Approx. 60 %|
|Fully hard||5-7 days at 20°C and 55% humidity|
|Binder||Vegetable oil components|
|Dilution||WOCA Solvent (does not normally need to be diluted).|
|Drying time||12-24 hours at 20°C|
|Application tools||Paint Roller, 4 mm luv, article no. 88004|
Paint roller handle, 25mm, article no. 599650
Telescopic rod, article no. 599651
|Safety||Due to the risk of self-ignition it is important that oil wetted cloths are soaked and disposed of in a tightly closed and water filled container after use.|
|Disposal||Empty containers and residues to be disposed of according to local regulations.|
|Shelf life||3 years|
|Packaging||1 L – 2.5 L – 5 L|
|Storage||+ 10-25°C. Keep out of reach of children. Must not be exposed to heat (e.g. sunlight). Store frost-free.|