- Ονομασίες :
- Makes floors even more durable
- Highlights the glow and grain structure of the wood
- Gives the wood a beautiful, breathable surface
Colors: Natural, White, Grey, Brown, Extra White
Sizes: 1L, 2.5L
Maintenance Oil may be used for the maintenance of all oxidative oiled wood surfaces and is especially suitable for the regular maintenance of oiled wood floors. Can be applied manually with a polishing pad and by machine (floors larger than 8-10 m²).
Product, room and floor temperature should be between 15–35°C. Ensure good ventilation at all times during the application and drying time.
- Clean the floor with WOCA Intensive Wood Cleaner. Leave the floor to dry for at least 8 hours. The floor must be completely dry.
- Shake the container carefully.
- Apply approx. 1 dl oil per 4 m² with pad, short-haired paint roller, cotton cloth or use polishing machine for large surfaces.
- It is important that the Maintenance Oil is carefully polished into the wood. Continue polishing until the wood appears saturated and the surface looks uniform.
- Wipe the floor with clean, dry cotton cloths before proceeding with the next section. The floor should not appear wet and there should not be any excess oil left on the surface after polishing.
- Continue stepwise till the floor has been finished.
- When polished with polishing machine the floor will be pre-hardened after approx. 4 hours at 20°C and may cautiously be taken into use. Manually polished floors may be taken into use after 24-48 hours. Do not expose the floor to water during hardening time of 3 days.
|Solid content||Approx. 50 %|
|Declaration:||Vegetable oil components, isoparaffin, pigments|
|Fully hard||3 days at 20°C|
|Binder||Vegetable oil components|
|Application tools||Paint Roller, 4 mm luv, #88004|
Paint roller handle, 25mm, #599650
Telescopic rod, #599651
|Safety||Due to the risk of self-ignition it is important that oil wetted cloths are soaked and disposed of in a tightly closed and water filled container after use.|
|Cleaning of tools:||With Solvent|
|Disposal||Empty containers and residues to be disposed of according to local regulations.|
|Shelf life||3 years|
|Packaging||1 L – 2.5 L|
|Storage||+ 10-25°C. Keep out of reach of children. Must not be exposed to heat (e.g. sunlight). Store frost-free.|