- Ονομασίες :
- Especially suitable for UV-oiled surfaces
- Excellent results on factory-oiled surfaces
- Makes surfaces even more durable
- Simple application both manually and by machine
Colors: Natural, White, Walnut, Extra White
Maintenance Gel is for the care and maintenance of oiled indoor wooden surfaces and floors. The oil is quick-drying and leaves an attractive, water and dirt-repellent surface. Maintenance Gel is suitable for furniture, kitchen work surfaces, floors and other indoor wooden surfaces. It can also be used for improved results on factory-oiled/UV-oiled surfaces.
Thoroughly clean the surface with Intensive Wood Cleaner. In case of grain raising, an advantage would be slightly to de-nib with fine sand paper or sanding pad (remove any sanding dust from the surface).
- Apply an appropriate amount of gel to a red/white WOCA Hand Scrubber and distribute over the surface in a thin, even coat. Continue polishing until the wood seems saturated and the surface has a uniform appearance. It is recommended to work on small areas at a time, as the gel is quick/drying. For larger areas (floors larger than 10 m²) it would be advantageous to use a polishing machine.
- Immediately wipe down the polished surface with a clean, dry lint-free cotton cloth. When prepping with a machine, the final polishing should be done with a cotton cloth beneath the buffer. The surface should not appear wet and no excess gel should remain on the surface.
- If the wood does not seem fully saturated after 4-6 hours, it would be advantageous to repolish, with less gel than the first treatment, but following the same procedure.
- Wait 4-6 hours before using the surface. Avoid getting water or dirt on the wooden surface for the next 2-3 days.
Cleaning: For daily cleaning, use WOCA Natural Soap or WOCA Natural Soap Spray. For better floors, clean with WOCA Oil Refreshing Soap every 2-6 weeks, or when necessary.
|Fully hard||2 -3 days|
|Viscosity||Approx. 20 sec.|
|Colours||Natural, white, extra white and walnut|
|Binder||Vegetable oil components, isoparaffin, cobolt-free drying agent.|
|Drying time||After cleaning with Intensive Wood Cleaner: 8 hours at 20°C.|
|Application tools||Hand Scrubber Flex Kit, Red, #599750
Hand Scrubber Flex Kit, White, #599752
Polishing cloth, grey, #596057
|Safety||Due to the risk of self-ignition it is important that oil wetted cloths are soaked and disposed of in a tightly closed and water filled container after use.|
|Disposal||Empty containers and residues to be disposed of according to local regulations.|
|Shelf life||3 years|
|Storage||+ 10-25°C. Keep out of reach of children. Must not be exposed to heat (e.g. sunlight). Store frost-free.|