- Ονομασίες :
- Does not need to be polished into the wood
- Resistant to liquids such as water, coffee, tea and red wine
- Resistant to scratches and marks
- Gives the wood a natural appearance and breathable surface
- Easy to maintain using associated care products
Colors: Mat, Silky Mat, White Mat
Hardwax Oil Swift is a quick drying, low-odour roll-on product for the oil treatment of wooden floors. It is incredibly easy to apply, since it does not need to be polished into the wood. Hardwax Oil Swift combines natural oil and wax in a single product, ensuring an extremely robust surface with high resistance to spills and stains. It gives the floor a neutral appearance and a comfortable non-slip surface that is easy to maintain. The product is suitable for base treatment of untreated, new or newly-sanded wooden surfaces, or as a topcoat on top of WOCA Master Colour Oil.
It is important that the product, the room and the floor are at a temperature between 15°C and 30°C and that air humidity is approx. 50 %. Wood humidity must not exceed 12%. Make sure that the room is well-ventilated for optimal evaporation and drying time. The floor must be free of dirt, grease, wax and sanding residue. Previously treated floors should be sanded down to bare wood with grain 120-150. Vacuum thoroughly and wipe the floor down afterwards if necessary, using a tightly-wrung water-soaked cloth. Hardwax Oil Swift is ready for use.
- Hardwax Oil Swift should be stirred thoroughly before and during use. Containers with different batch numbers should be mixed to avoid colour mismatch.
- Apply a thin layer of oil using a short-bristled paint roller (3-4 mm) or similar, along the grain of the wood. Distribute the oil thoroughly.
- Leave the floor to dry for 4-5 hours. Drying time will vary by temperature, humidity and application quantity. Lower temperatures and/or higher humidity can extend drying time.
- Repeat the treatment within 12 hours if another coat of oil is required. A single coat of oil is normally enough for previously-oiled surfaces.
- Clean tools with WOCA Solvent.
- The newly-oiled floor can be used with caution the following day and is fully hardened after 7 days under normal indoor conditions. Do not expose the floor to water or clean it for the first 7 days, while the oil is hardening.
Regular cleaning: WOCA Natural Soap or WOCA Oil Refreshing Soap. Regular maintenance: WOCA Oil Care. Re-oil with Hardwax Oil Swift or WOCA Maintenance Gel as required.
|Solid content||43 %|
|Density||Approx. 0.9 g/ml|
|Fully hard||7 days.|
|Colours||Natural and white|
|Binder||Modified vegetable oils and wax|
|Drying time||4-5 hours.|
|Application tools||Paint Roller, 4 mm luv, #88004
Paint roller handle, 25mm, #599650
Telescopic rod, #599651
|Safety||Due to the risk of self-ignition it is important that oil wetted cloths are soaked and disposed of in a tightly closed and water filled container after use.|
|Disposal||Dispose of contents/container to an approved waste disposal plant.|
|Shelf life||3 years|
|Storage||+ 15-25 °C. Keep out of reach of children. Must not be exposed to heat (e.g. sunlight). Store frost-free.|