- Ονομασίες :
- Good resistance to water, coffee, tea and red wine
- Resistant to scratches and marks
- Gives the wood a natural appearance and breathable surface
- Easy to maintain using associated care products
Colors: Neutral, White
Sizes: 0.75L, 2.5L
Hardwax Oil Extreme is a low-odour product for the oil treatment of wooden floors. It combines all the advantages of oil and wax into a single product, which ensures an extremely robust and resistant surface that is well-protected against spills and stains. Hardwax Oil Extreme emphasises the natural glow of the wood, leaving a comfortable anti-slip surface that is easy to maintain.
It is important that the product, the room and the floor are at a temperature between 15°C and 30°C and that air humidity is approx. 50 %. Wood humidity must not exceed 12%. Make sure that the room is well-ventilated for optimal evaporation and drying time. The floor must be free of dirt, grease, wax and sanding residue. Previously treated floors should be sanded down to bare wood with grit 100-120. Vacuum thoroughly and wipe the floor down afterwards if necessary, using a tightly-wrung water-soaked cloth. Hardwax Oil Extreme is ready for use.
- Hardwax Oil Extreme should be stirred thoroughly before and during use. Containers with different batch numbers should be mixed to avoid colour mismatch.
- Apply the oil directly on the floor with a polishing machine to a small area at a time (5-10 m²). Distribute the oil thoroughly. Leave the oil to stand on the surface for 5-10 minutes, while shiny. If the oil soaks quickly into the wood, apply more oil. Please note: After approx. 15 minutes, Hardwax Oil Extreme will begin to seal on the surface.
- Buff the surface with a white or beige buffer pad until the wood appears saturated. Then buff with a clean lint-free cotton cloth to remove excess oil before proceeding to the next section. The surface should not appear wet and no excess oil should remain on the surface.
- Leave the floor to dry for 8-10 hours. Drying time will vary by temperature, humidity and application quantity. Lower temperatures and/or higher humidity can extend drying time.
- Repeat steps 2-3 if a second layer of oil is required or if you want a higher gloss or tougher surface. A single coat of oil is normally enough for previously-oiled surfaces.
- Clean tools with WOCA Solvent.
- The newly-oiled floor can be used with caution the following day and is fully hardened after 7 days under normal indoor conditions. Do not expose the floor to water or clean it for the first 7 days while the oil is hardening.
Regular cleaning: WOCA Natural Soap or WOCA Oil Refreshing Soap. Regular maintenance: WOCA Oil Care. Re-oil with Hardwax Oil Extreme or WOCA Maintenance Gel as required.
|Solid content||Approx. 53%|
|Fully hard||7 days|
|Colours||Natural and white|
|Binder||Modified vegetable oils and wax|
|Drying time||8-10 hours. Depending on temperature, humidity and application quantity. Lower temperatures and/or higher humidity can extend drying time.|
|Application tools||Paint Roller, 4 mm pile, article no. 88004
Paint roller handle, 25mm, article no. 599650
Telescopic rod, article no. 599651
|Disposal||Empty containers and residues to be disposed of according to local regulations.|
|Shelf life||3 years|
|Storage||+ 10-25° C. Keep out of reach of children. Must not be exposed to heat (e.g. sunlight). Store frost-free.|