- Ονομασίες :
- Gives the wood a water and dirt-resistant surface
- Extends the lifetime of the wood
- Increases the resistance of wood to wind and weather
- Can also be used in other absorbent outdoor surfaces such as tiles, concrete and stone
If left untreated, outdoor wood takes on a beautiful grey patina. You can now maintain this look, while at the same time giving the wood long-lasting protection and extend its lifetime. The solution is Exterior Wood Shield, which is ideal for the treatment of untreated outdoor wooden surfaces, such as wooden garden furniture and patios. Exterior Wood Shield produces a water- and grime-resistant surface, while retaining the patina of the wood, as it does not add colour to it.
The surface must be completely dry and free of dust, dirt and algae. If the surface is very grimy, clean first with WOCA Exterior Wood Cleaner. For optimum protection, we recommend light sanding of the surface afterwards, so the wood is completely smooth and pleasant to walk on.
- Shake the container well.
- Apply Exterior Wood Shield using a WOCA Oil Applicator, spraygun, brush or by dipping the wood. It is important that the product is applied thoroughly and evenly. For application using a spraygun, keel the spray nozzle approx. 10-15 cm from the surface.
- Leave the wood to dry. Exterior Wood Shield does not give full protection until 2-4 days have passed.
It is a good idea to retreat the surface 1-2 times a year to achieve optimum protection. Please note: Surfaces treated with Exterior Wood Shield cannot be painted or oiled and should therefore be sanded down and cleaned with WOCA Exterior Deep Cleaner before treating the wood with WOCA Exterior Wood Oil.
|Fully hard||Exterior Wood Shield does not give full protection until 2-4 days have passed.|
|Binder||Water-repellent special binding agent|
|Application tools||Patio scrubber, #599601
Telescopic rod, #599651
|Shelf life||3 years|
|Storage||+ 10-30°C. Keep out of reach of children. Must not be exposed to heat (e.g. sunlight). Store frost-free.|