- Ονομασίες :
- Provides a strong water and dirt-repellent surface
- Enhances the natural colour and grain of the wood
- All varieties have UV protection
Colors: Stone Grey, Black, Redbrown, Larch, Teak, Walnut, White, Natural, Bangkirai, Grey, Anthracite Grey, Silver, Thunder Grey, Merbau, Hazelnut
Sizes: 0.75L, 2.5L
Exterior Wood Oil is to be used outdoor for basic treatment and maintenance of new and previously oiled wood surfaces such as decks, windows, garden furniture, cladding etc. The special water-based composition of oil components ensures that the product is water-dilutable and friendly to the environment. The oil enhances the natural colour and grain of wood.
Non pressure-treated softwood (except from red cedar) and larch must be primed with the WOCA Exterior Wood Primer.
- Clean new wooden surfaces as well as old surfaces with WOCA Exterior Wood Cleaner before starting the oil treatment.
- Then leave the wood to dry for at least 24-48 hours so that the humidity is not above 17%. Sand down any rough wood fibres with sandpaper, grit 120.
- Make the application in dry weather only, min. temp. 13°C. Avoid direct sunlight and high temperatures.
- Stir the oil thoroughly before use.
- Apply an even and thin coat of oil with a brush or WOCA Oil Applicator. Treat the end grain wood first. The wet oil may have a white shade. When the water has evaporated after a few minutes, the wood will appear oiled.
- Wipe off any excess oil with clean cotton cloths after no more than 5 minutes. Take particular care of removing excess oil from joints and grooves.
- If the surface does not appear saturated with oil, repeat steps 5 and 6.
- When the wood is dry, it may be polished with a polishing pad or polishing machine to ensure an extra hard-wearing surface.
- It takes 24 to 48 hours for the oil to harden thoroughly, depending on weather conditions and outdoor temperature. The wood must not be exposed to water during this period.
Repeat the oil treatment when required. Start cleaning the surface with WOCA Exterior Wood Cleaner. Then follow the steps under basic treatment.
|Fully hard||It takes 24 to 48 hours for the oil to harden thoroughly, depending on weather conditions and outdoor temperature. The wood must not be exposed to water during this period.|
|Viscosity||23-32 DIN CUP 4|
|Safety||Due to the risk of self-ignition it is important that oil wetted cloths are soaked and disposed of in a tightly closed and water filled container after use.|
|Disposal||Dispose of contents/container to an approved waste disposal plant.|
|Packaging||0.75 L – 2.5 L|
|Storage||Store safely, out of reach of children Do not expose to heat (e.g. sunlight). Store frost-free.|