- Ονομασίες :
- 3 in 1 – cleans, oils and maintains
- Retains the beautiful look of the wood
- Increases the resistance of wood to wind and weather
- Postpones re-oiling
- Extends the lifetime of the wood
Sizes: 1L, 2.5L
Forget about re-oiling for a while. Exterior Wash-in Oil is a mild oil soap for cleaning and care of oiled outdoor surfaces, such as wooden patios and garden furniture. Not only is Exterior Wash-in Oil a non-harsh surface cleaner, but it also adds extra oil to the surface, penetrating the wood and providing additional protection for up to 6 weeks.
If the surface is very grimy, clean first with WOCA Exterior Wood Cleaner.
- Mix Exterior Wash-in Oil with clean water in a mixture ratio of 1:10.
- Apply the diluted Exterior Wash-in Oil using a WOCA Oil Applicator, soft brush or swabber and work the oil soap right into the wood.
- Leave the mixture to stand for 10 minutes before rinsing off excess oil soap with clean water.
- Leave the surface to dry before use.
For better results, retreat the surface every 4-6 weeks to retain the beautiful look of the wood and to postpone the next proper re-oiling.
|Solid content||10 % in dilute solution|
|Mixing ratio||1 dl Wash-in Oil to 10 dl water|
|Binder||Natural vegetable oil emulsion|
|Application tools||Applicator, #880151
Refill for applicator, #880153
Telescopic rod, #599651
|Disposal||Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local waste disposal regulations.|
|Shelf life||3 years|
|Packaging||1 L – 2.5 L|
|Storage||+ 10-25°C. Keep out of reach of children. Must not be exposed to heat (e.g. sunlight). Store frost-free.|