- Ονομασίες :
- For the wax treatment of smaller wood surfaces
- Creates a smooth finish on interior woodwork
- Water and dirt-resistant
- Enhances the natural structure of the wood
Bees’ Wax Balm is for the basic treatment and maintenance of untreated, stained or lye treated wood surfaces indoors (especially for furniture and toys). Bees’ Wax Balm is suitable for all wood species. The wax treatment gives the wood a dirt resistant and cleaning friendly surface. Bees’ Wax Balm is not suitable for flooring. Bees‘ Wax Balm is solvent free.
Before the application of Bees’ Wax Balm the wood must be clean, free from grease and completely dry. TIP: To obtain a hard-wearing surface, rough wood may have an initial finish with oil before it is treated with Bees’ Wax Balm.
- Apply Bees’ Wax Balm with a lint-free cotton cloth in a thin and even layer.
- After a drying time of approx. 30 minutes the wood may be after polished with a cotton cloth or polishing pad.
Bees’ Wax Balm may be applied in a thin layer for the maintenance as required and afterwards polished into the wood.
|Declaration:||Natural Bees’ Wax, Carnauba wax and Candela.|
|Binder||Natural Bees’ Wax, Carnauba wax and Candela.|
|Drying time||Approx. 30 minutes.|
|Application tools||Soft lint-free cotton cloths
|Cleaning of tools:||With turpentine.|
|Disposal||Empty containers and residues to be disposed of according to local regulations.|
|Shelf life||5 years.|
|Packaging||250 ml can|
|Storage||Store safely, out of reach of children. Do not expose to heat (e.g. sunlight). Store frost-free.|