- Ονομασίες :
- Provides a dirt and water-resistant surface
- Natural appearance
- Can be used on all wood varieties
- Highlights the glow and grain structure of the wood
- Safe for food contact
Colors: White, Black, Grey, Natural
Worktop Oil is an air-hardening oil that penetrates deep into the wood, leaving a tough water- and stain-resistant surface. The oil highlights the wood’s natural glow and gives the surface a natural, fresh appearance. Worktop Oil can be used on surfaces that are untreated or that have previously been oil-treated/sanded.
- Sand old and previously treated surfaces with grit 180 sandpaper. Vacuum clean the surface thoroughly.
- Thoroughly clean the surface with WOCA Intensive Wood Cleaner, mixed 1 part cleaner to 20 parts water. After cleaning, leave the work surface to dry for at least 8 hours at 20°C.
- Mix the oil thoroughly.
- Use a paintbrush to distribute an appropriate amount of oil in an even, covering coat. If possible, the reverse side of the work surface should also be given a coat of oil.
- Wait approx. 30 minutes at 20°C, while the oil soaks into the wood. Apply more oil if dry areas appear.
- Polish with the red or white WOCA hand scrubber along the direction of the wood grain. This will make the surface more durable.
- Then wipe off all excess oil with a lint-free cotton cloth. No excess oil should remain on the surface.
- Allow the surface to rest for an hour and repeat steps 3 to 7.
- The surface should be treated two or three times before use. For the final treatment sand in wet oil with grain 280-400 sandpaper, before wiping off with a lint-free cotton cloth.
- The oiled surface can be used after 24 hours at 20 degrees. During this period, the surface must not come into contact with water. The oil does not harden completely until after about a week. Therefore, treat with care during this period. Any spilled liquids should be wiped up immediately.
Cleaning: For daily cleaning, use WOCA Natural Soap or WOCA Natural Soap on spray.
Maintenance: Maintain the work surface with oil as required (steps 2-7). For a superior result, use Worktop Oil or WOCA Maintenance Gel. For a more thorough restoration, follow the entire procedure, steps 1-10.
|Solid content||Approx. 70 %|
|Density||Approx. 0.9 g/ml|
|Fully hard||1 week|
|Viscosity||Approx. 35 sec.|
|Colours||Natural, white, grey and black|
|Binder||Vegetable oil components|
|Drying time||After cleaning with Intensive Wood Cleaner: 8 hours at 20 °C.|
|Application tools||Hand Scrubber Flex Kit, Red, #599750
Hand Scrubber Flex Kit, White, #599752
Polishing cloth, grey, #596057
|Safety||Due to the risk of self-ignition it is important that oil wetted cloths are soaked and disposed of in a tightly closed and water filled container after use.|
|Cleaning of tools:||With Solvent|
|Disposal||Empty containers and residues to be disposed of according to local regulations.|
|Shelf life||3 years|
|Storage||+ 10-25°C. Keep out of reach of children. Must not be exposed to heat (e.g. sunlight). Store frost-free.|