- Ονομασίες :
- It is important to recognize that finishing a wood floor or other wood surfaces with an oil finish is not the final step in a finishing process; it is just the beginning of the process.Since oil is an open-pored finish and not a film building one, an oiled wood floor must be cleaned frequently with wood soap specially developed for oiled wood floors. This type of wood soap will nourish and protect the surface, strength the natural inner properties of the wood and provide it with new life and energy. Soap cleaning allows the floor to keep its beautiful, natural character and look as well as last for a long time, all without sanding.
Why use WOCA Natural Soap and not an everyday cleaner from a box store?
- Think of it this way; if you wash your hands wearing rubber gloves, it is easy to be careless about the type of cleaners used, since your skin is not exposed to them. A number of unhealthy cleaning products could be used for a while, at least until the rubber gloves wore out and had to be replaced, much like re-sanding a wood floor finished with a film building coat such as lacquer/urethane.But what if you wash your uncovered hands because you did not like the look or feel of rubber gloves? Suddenly, it becomes very important to use cleaners that will not harm your skin. Preferably, they should not only clean, but also protect your skin to prevent it from drying out and cracking. Most of us also add lotion or moisturizer when our skin feels dry in order to protect it. This is what WOCA Natural Soap does to oiled wood floors!The pH value in some household items is very high, which can strip the finish, discolour the wood and leave your floor unprotected.Recommendation: Clean your wood floors with WOCA Wood Cleaner and various wood soaps, for instance WOCA Natural Soap, instead. These products are specially developed for cleaning and protecting wood floors in the most careful and efficient way.
A wood soap with unique features
- WOCA Natural Soap is a high-quality wood soap designed to clean and protect oil finished surfaces from dirt, stains and wear and tear. WOCA Natural Soap cleans and leaves behind an invisible layer of soy and coconut fats, which greatly help to ward off most anything.In fact, when used on a regular basis, WOCA Natural Soap progressively makes your oil finished wood floor more dirt- and wear resistant and easier to keep clean.
Do oil finished wood floors require more maintenance than lacquered/urethane finished ones?
- No, they only require that you use products made specifically for oil finished surfaces, such as WOCA Natural Soap and WOCA Oil Refresher, in order to provide proper cleaning and protection.To make the wood floor cleaning and maintenance even easier, use WOCA Natural Soap Spray for quick and easy cleanup of small areas. For larger areas, we recommend using a mop, WOCA Natural Soap and two buckets; one for the soap solution and one to rinse the dirty mop in. After all, what happens to the dirt when only one bucket is used?
- 1) Seals the wood under an artificial coating, 2) Spot repair is not possible, 3) Over time, wear and tear is likely to show
WOCA Oil and soap benefits
- 1) Protects the wood from the inside, 2) Easy to maintain, 3) Over time, the natural beauty of the floor is enhanced