- Ονομασίες :
- Extreme strength and resistance
- Meets the highest standards for slip resistance
- Light Nordic look
- Longer potlife due to Master Pure 2K Hardener
- Fire classification according to DIN EN 13501: Bfl-s1
Colors: Gl.10, Gl.20
Master RD-2K Lacquer is a two-component, fast-drying floor lacquer that works with an isocyanate-free cross-linking hardener. It is intended for public areas with intense heavy traffic, such as canteens and stairs, due to its exceptionally strong protection, high slip resistance and extreme resistance to black heel marks, scratches and stains. The lacquer is completely clear and beautifully preserves the light look of the wood. This indoor climate labelled lacquer is applied in a convenient and safe way, and ensures a comfortable indoor climate afterwards.
It is important that both wood and lacquer have a temperature of min. 15°C (preferably around 20°C) and air humidity of approx. 50%. Make sure that the room is well-ventilated for optimal evaporation and drying time. For the final sanding to bare wood, use grit 100-120 sandpaper or sanding pad. Vacuum thoroughly and wipe the floor down afterwards, using a tightly-wrung water-soaked mop/cloth. The floor must be completely dry before priming. When priming, use WOCA Master Base Primer for newly sanded wood to reduce side bonding. Alternatively, try WOCA Master Multi Primer for exotic wood species or old wood previously treated with oil or wax.
- Apply the primer. When dry, mix WOCA Master Pure 2K Hardener with the lacquer and shake thoroughly before use. Leave the mixture to stand for ten minutes before use, to allow the hardener to activate.
- A coat of Master RD-2K Lacquer should be applied undiluted, using a brush or roller. Leave the surface to dry until next day.
- Sand the surface with grit 120-200 and vacuum clean the surface thoroughly.
- Apply the final coat of Master RD-2K Lacquer with hardener (freshly mixed).
The freshly-lacquered floor is suitable for cautious use after approx. 5-6 hours. Do not place furniture etc. on the floor until at least 24 hours after the final coat of lacquer. The floor will be ready for normal use after approx. 5 days, after which rugs etc. can be placed on the floor.
|Solid content||Approx. 33 %|
|Fully hard||5 days.|
|Viscosity||Approx. 22 sec.|
|Mixing ratio||100 ml hardener to 5 L lacquer.|
|Application tools||Lacquer Application Roller, 9 mm luv, #88005
Wool Pad, #596051
Blue pad holder, #399710
|Pot life||The mixture must be used within 48 hours.|
|Disposal||Empty containers and residues to be disposed of according to local regulations.|
|Shelf life||1 year from manufacturing date|
|Storage||+10-25°C. Keep out of reach of children. Do not expose to heat (e.g. sunlight). Store frost-free during winter and cool during summer (max. +25°C).|